Some babies like to be carried on the hip, but arms can tire quickly, and most carriers function either to the front or back. This how-to video demonstrates the process of tying a hip cross carry out of a long baby wrap. Find the middle marker. Place the wrap behind you. Make one side of your cross the short side. Bring the longer side under the short side then around your back making a cross on your hip. The longer side is the tail. Make a slip knot around the tail on your shoulder. Grab your baby and place legs on the cross you made with the wrap, spreading the fabric for support. Watch this video infant care tutorial and learn how to tie a hip cross carry wrap baby carrier.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades