Does that baby just not want to budge? If you are towards the end of your pregnancy, or long overdue and nothing seems to be working, check out this tutorial. In this video you will receive tips from Dr. Lisa Gibbons, an OB/GYN at Cascadia Women's Clinic in Vancouver, Washington. Dr. Gibbons will share with you all of her expertise on how to make that baby come faster and give your body a break.
It's important to remember that self-inducing labor techniques are not medically proven, but according to many women and doctors they work fairly well. All of these methods are natural and require no medication of any kind. Some of the suggestions you will find in this tutorial include massage, acupuncture, acupressure, sexual intercourse, nipple stimulation, walking and other mild exercise.
Find healthy ways to potentially induce labor with helpful information in this clip from Modern Mom.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades