Any long wrap can secure any size baby leaving your arms free with the basic front wrap demonstrated in this how-to video. Find the middle of your wrap. Place middle marker in front of your chest. Wrap both lengths around your back and over your shoulder. Lift straps above head to adjust. Grab your baby. Wrap lengths around baby's bottom and under each of the legs. Depending on type of wrap, tie off with a half or double knot. Watch this video infant care tutorial and learn how to tie a basic front wrap for a baby.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades