In this video, we learn how to ease labor pains during birth. One way is to move your body and try different birthing positions. This will open up different parts of the pelvis and help more than lying down. Once you receive an epidural you won't be able to get up, so make sure you do these exercises during early labor. As long as your health care provider allows it, do these before you receive drugs. Any of these will help during contractions and help with pain during labor. Every woman is different, so try a number of positions to see which one is right for you.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades