Need a way to carry around your baby while keeping your arms free? No need to buy a special carrier, all you need is a sturdy cloth and the step-by-step instructions in this how-to video. Find the middle of your wrap. Center on the small of the back. Cross each length over opposite shoulder. Adjust for comfort. Take opposite ends in each hand and cross in the back. Tie a square knot in the front. Get your baby. Place each leg on either side of the cross. Spread the fabric out starting with the innermost band. Tuck in baby's arms, and you're ready to go. Watch this video infant care tutorial and learn how to tie a double cross carry for a bay with a long wrap.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades